Skip to content
Hearing Aid Questions
- Will hearing instruments actually improve my ability to hear?
- If I only have hearing loss in one ear, why should I wear two hearing aids?
- Which hearing aid style will be best for my hearing loss?
- Which digital features are indicated for my lifestyle needs?
- What are the benefits of hearing aid features—such as directional microphones, number of microphones, automatic volume and others?
- Can I operate all of the programs myself? (Do I have the vision and the manual dexterity to operate the hearing aid controls?)
- How many channels do the hearing aids have? How many do I need?
- Do the hearing aids I’m considering offer multiple or directional microphones for hearing in noise?
- How many memories do the hearing aids have? How many listening situations do I encounter?
- Do the hearing aids come with a remote control? Do I need a remote control?
- How do I use hearing aids with telephones and other assistive listening devices?
- How do I care for my hearing aids?