General – Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions, together with the terms and conditions that are specific to any Promotion (as defined below) (the ‘Promotion Terms’) are known as the ‘Rules’. Words used in the Promotion Terms shall have the same meaning when used here. In the event of any conflict between the Promotion Terms and the Standard Terms, the Promotion Terms shall prevail.
- The Rules apply to any promotion (the ‘Promotion’) that is promoted on The Art of Hearing website (www.artofhearing.com.au) and by taking part in the promotion, you agree to be bound by the Rules.
- The Art of Hearing reserve the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the Promotion and/or the Rules without notice for any event that is outside of The Art of Hearing reasonable control. Any changes to the Rules, or cancellation of the promotion, will be posted on the The Art of Hearing website (www.artofhearing.com.au). It is the responsibility of entrants/participants to keep themselves informed as to any changes to the Rules.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, the conduct or results of the Promotion, or any other matter relating to a Promotion, the decision of The Art of Hearing shall be final and unchallengeable and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into, comment issued, or reason given in respect of any decision made by The Art of Hearing.
- The promotion commences and closes on the date specified on the voucher, website, newspaper or other means (“Promotional Period”).
- By entering the Promotion, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you in your Entry is true, accurate and complete in every respect. The Art of Hearing reserves the right to verify any information contained in your Entry and/or your eligibility to enter the Promotion.
- The Art of Hearing reserve the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that an entrant has breached any of the Rules, any applicable law (including copyright law) or has otherwise infringed the intellectual property of any other person. Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that any failure to comply with the Rules could lead to The Art of Hearing disqualifying that person, without The Art of Hearing giving any reason for such disqualification or granting any opportunity for challenge.
- Any person that is: (a) an employee of any company involved in the Promotion (including The Art of Hearing); or (b) a family member of such employee, is not eligible to enter the Promotion. The Art of Hearing reserves the right to disqualify any person that it knows is, or has reasonable grounds to believe is, ineligible for the Promotion as a result of this Rule.
- The Promotion Voucher may be transferred to a third party.
- The value of the voucher can’t be exchanged for cash or any other services or devices.
- The discount voucher only applies to the specific promotion as specified on the voucher or website and can only be used at the specific promotion partner as per the voucher.
- The discount voucher can be used at any The Art of Hearing Clinics or visiting sites.
- Due to Government hearing program for children, a minimum age limit might apply to the promotion.
14. Unless otherwise set out in the Promotion Terms, The Art of Hearing accepts no responsibility for the return of any Entries.
15. The Art of Hearing accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury (other than our liability for personal injury or death as a result of our negligence) or disappointment of any kind suffered by any entrant in entering the Promotion.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
16. The Rules and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter (including the Promotion), existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Western Australian jurisdiction.
17. The Courts of Western Australia shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Rules or their subject matter, existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
Copies of these Rules
18. A copy of these Rules may be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: [Name of Promotion], The Art of Hearing, Box 168 Shop 283 Westfield Whitford Shopping Centre, Whitford Ave, Hillarys, WA, 6025